Saturday, April 20, 2013

Auction Item #5

What's up for grabs: -1 signed copy of GIMME A CALL by Sarah Mlynowski
-1 notebook with macaron-print cover
-1 box of Harry Potter Bertie Bott jelly beans
-Assorted bookmarks & other little treats
-Winner is also gets a (totally optional) 20-minute phone call to discuss any publishing matters or questions.

Who donated the awesome: Dahlia Adler Finch

Why that makes it something you must have: Well, first because Dahlia donated it and she's one of the most spectacular people I know. She's a New Yorker, has a brilliant blog that will teach you all you need to know, and is prone to wearing tiaras and argyle sweaters. Dahlia is incredible and so knowledgeable in this field. Plus she's a copy editor and an agented writer. Her blog is always full to the brim with helpful tips and deep thoughts to help on your writing journey and now you get to talk to her IN REAL LIFE. Just try to outbid me on this one. Just try.

8 comments:

  1. Starting at $10, but I will fight anyone for this, so bring it!

    rachel.hollerback [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  2. $30 (Yes, I am Miss Money Bags. =) )

    atchison.laura [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My poker buddies will get a kick out of my new macaron-print cover WHEN I WIN IT!

    $75

    ReplyDelete